Need a bail bond in Petaluma? If you or someone you know has been arrested, you may need a bail bond to be released from jail.
The purpose of bail is to ensure a defendant appears in court to answer for the charge for which they were arrested. Find out more about how a bail bond works.
If you are unfamiliar with the bail process or dealing with the court system for the first time, we can answer many questions you may have, including common concerns such as: what is a bail bond and how much will a bail bond cost. Keep in mind that the most common forms of bail are: cash, a cashier’s check, or a bail bond.
Choose Romelli Bail Bonds
- Our professional bail bond agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We serve both Sonoma County jails.
- We are experienced bail bondsman operating in Sonoma County since 1977.
- We offer the lowest rates allowed by California law. You may qualify for discounted bail bond rates, available to Members of the Armed Services, Union Members, Senior Citizens, and defendants who have hired their own lawyer.
- We also offer affordable payment plans and the ability to make bail bond payments online.
Other Bail Bond Services Available to Petaluma Residents
- Immigration Bonds
- Notary Public
- Electronic Monitoring
Romelli Bail Bonds is conveniently located off Highway 101 in Santa Rosa, offering bail services near you in Petaluma.