Bail Bonds Rohnert Park
Do you need a bail bond in Rohnert Park? If you or someone you know has been arrested, you may need a bail bond to be released from jail.
The purpose of bail is to ensure a defendant appears in court to answer for the charge for which they were jailed, while saving the government the expense of housing the accused.
If you are unfamiliar with the bail process or dealing with the court system for the first time, we can help! Find out how bail bonds work as well as find answers to common questions about the bail bond process such as what is a bail bond, and how much will a bail bond cost.
Choose Romelli Bail Bonds
- Our professional bail bond agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We serve both Sonoma County jails.
- We are experienced bail bondsman operating in Sonoma County since 1977.
- We offer the lowest rates allowed by California law. You may qualify for discounted bail bond rates, available to Members of the Armed Services, Union Members, Senior Citizens, and defendants who have hired their own lawyer.
- We also offer affordable payment plans and the ability to make bail bond payments online.
Other Bail Bond Services Available to Rohnert Park Residents
- Immigration Bonds
- Notary Public
- Electronic Monitoring
Romelli Bail Bonds is conveniently located off Highway 101 in Santa Rosa, offering bail services near Rohnert Park.