Do you need a bail bond in Cotati? If you or someone you know has been arrested, you may need a bail bond to be released from jail.
The purpose of bail is to make sure a defendant appears in court to answer for the charge for which they were jailed. This also saves the government the cost of housing the person accused of the crime. The most common forms of bail are cash, a cashier’s check, or a bail bond.
If you are unfamiliar with the bail bond process or are dealing with the court system for the first time, check our frequently asked questions about bail bonds. Here you will find answers to common concerns such as:
- How does bail work?
- How do I bail someone out of jail?
- What is a surety bond or a jail bond?
- How do our bail bond payment plans work?
Choose Romelli Bail Bonds
- Our professional bail bond agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We serve both Sonoma County jails.
- We are experienced bail bondsman operating in Sonoma County since 1977.
- We offer the lowest rates allowed by California law. You may qualify for discounted bail bond rates, available to Members of the Armed Services, Union Members, Senior Citizens, and defendants who have hired their own lawyer.
- We also offer affordable payment plans and the ability to make payments for bail bonds online.
Other Bail Bond Services Available to Cotati Residents Include
- Immigration Bonds
- Notary Public
- Electronic Monitoring
Romelli Bail Bonds is conveniently located right off Highway 101 in Santa Rosa, offering bail bond services just a short distance away for members of the Cotati community.