Do you need a bail bond in Windsor? If you or someone you know has been arrested, you may need a bail bond to be released from jail.
The purpose of bail is to ensure a defendant appears in court to answer for the charge for which they were jailed, while saving the government the expense of housing the accused.
If you are unfamiliar with the bail bond process or dealing with the court system for the first time, we answer a number of the most frequently asked questions that you may have, including such common concerns as what is a bail bond, and how much a bail bond will cost. The most common forms of bail are: cash, a cashier’s check, or a bail bond.
Choose Romelli Bail Bonds
- Our professional bail bond agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We serve both Sonoma County jails.
- We are experienced bail bondsman operating in Sonoma County since 1977.
- We offer the lowest rates allowed by California law. You may qualify for discounted bail bond rates, available to Members of the Armed Services, Union Members, Senior Citizens, and defendants who have hired their own lawyer.
- We also offer affordable payment plans and the ability to make payments online.
Other Bail Bond Services Available to Windsor CA Residents
- Immigration Bonds
- Notary Public
- Electronic Monitoring
Romelli Bail Bonds is conveniently located right off Highway 101 in Santa Rosa, offering bail services near Windsor CA.