Sometimes, it’s not possible to meet in person. For those times, we’ve provided the following bail bond forms that you can fill out and fax, or scan and email to us. Each case is different, so call us, and we’ll discuss which forms are needed in your particular case.
This is the contract for the bail bond. Romelli Bail Bonds has established an agency relationship with two surety companies. Determining which form to fill out will depend on the surety company to which Romelli assigns the undertaking. Each circumstance is different. Call us and we will walk you through the process.
- If you are using a credit card for the bail bond and you can’t come into the office for us to swipe the card, print and use the following form: Credit Card Transactions (PDF).
- Sometimes, people need a Romelli Bail Bonds Installment Plan. Our bail bond payment plan helps clients manage their bond payment arrangements. Print and complete the Promissory Note form if you need to make the bail payment over time: Promissory Note (PDF)
Regardless of the situation in which you find yourself we will provide the support and confidentiality you need as you move through the bail bond process. Please review our brochure and share it with someone you know who could use our help.
When you call one of our Romelli bail bond agents, please also have the following information ready:
- Your name or the defendant’s name
- Your location or the defendant’s location
- Your date of birth or the defendant’s birth info
Call Romelli Bail Bonds and get a release on life!